Classic CCD Wheel Alignment Wld-A315
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1||US $6,410 / Piece|
|2||US $5,410 / Piece|
|3+||US $4,410 / Piece|
|Measurement Probes||×4||Wheel Clamp Fastener||×4|
|Steering Lock||×1||Adjustment Screw||×2|
|Pedal Depressor||×1||Adjustment Gasket||×5|
|Mechanical Turntable||×2||6m Emergency Charging Wire||×2|
|4-Point Clamp||×4||Zigbee Communication Box||×1|
Functions and Features:
1. Voice prompt functions during the measurement make this process easy to operate even for the people with little or no experience.
2. Self-check function for the probe rod detects deviations and automatically prompts the fixed standard value.
3. Platform Calibration function can be used to calibrate platform deviations caused by any kinds of lift or even pit to ensure measurement accuracy.
4. Nine Screen Display Function.
5. Measurement Accuracy up to 0.01°(much less than allowing limit of the most products in the market).
6. Infrared 8-beam CCD(Charge Coupled Device) is a full loop measurement system.
7. 4-sensors Zigbee communication, anti-jamming, and guarantee that the system runs stably in the complex working condition.
8. Customer-feedback reminder: timely reminds users to report, review and follow up system performance, so that the manufacturer can provide personal service to each user in time.
9. Taxi drivers can use this measurement mode to enhance the vehicle's efficiency.
10. Black box is used to store informtion from sensors.
11. The front toe sensor and obliquity display are visual and convenient without remote control.
12. 3D animation demo system make operations easy to learn.
13. The main board with the high-performance CPLD(Complex Programmable Logic Device) chip dramatically speeds up calculation, simplifies the printed circuit board and reduces the failure rate.
14. This device automatically recognizes ultra-low chassis, which make it very convenient for the vehicles with ultra-low chassis or bodykit to get alignment.
15. Secondary Ajustment function.
16. Independent front wheel alignment function.